DIGITAL MIND STATE MILESTONES
- StudioHouse Atlanta & Digital Mind State sign joint venture partnership “Plug & Play” content creation and digital distribution.
- Digital Mind State selects Bitcoin Music as the blockchain power behind its platforms.
West Coast rap legend, Suga-T signs podcast distribution deal with Digital Mind State
BEYOND JUST MUSIC
Veteran comedian and actor Joe Tory signs podcast distribution deal with Digital Mind State
Best–selling author of Exponential Organizations, Salim Ismail, a renowned entrepreneur with ties to Yahoo!. Google, and Singularity University, signs podcast distribution deal with Digital Mind State.
Kelly Lovell, Chris “Gotti” Lorenzo and Chango signs podcast distribution deal with Digital Mind State.
Digital Mind State CEO Named Judge at Showstopper CES. Shows Sponsored by JETRO Japan External Trade Organization, Johns was among 3 judges 10 of the hottest companies angel investors and venture capitalists have selectedFebruary:2020: Digital Mind State produces Tokenizing Hollywood at Digital Entertainment World featuring an all-star panel of Who’s Who disrupting the blockchain space along with celebrity talent Joe Torry. Special guest also includes NBA legend Dennis Rodman.
- Digital Mind State launches v3 (Version 3) “Beyond Just Music.” A new division focused on the production, distribution, and monetization of podcast content both audio and video.
- Eclipse Theater partners with Digital Mind State to present Tech This Out “Live” a new TED TALK like monthly tech series focused on the Future of Entertainment bringing together finer solutions in AI, Blockchain, Cannabis, eSports, 5G, VR/AR taking place in the Entertainment Capital of the World Las Vegas.
● Digital Mind State becomes an advertising partner to FUBU Radio. Tech This Out joins FUBU Radio.
● Digital Mind State and Trace TV partner to bring Tech This Out to Trace television platform.
● Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow Coalition partners with Digital Mind State to produce Push Tech at Saleforce in San Francisco.
● Pandora and Digital Mind State partner for podcast distribution.
● Digital Mind State and Consumer Technology Association partners bringing Tech This Out content to i3 the Official Magazine for CES.
● GSMA and Digital Mind State partner to present “Hip Hop 4 STEAM Learning” for Mobile World Congress Los Angeles.
● Organizers of NYC Mondo partners with Digital Mind State to produce Mondo.NYC
A STELLAR YEAR
- January- Digital Mind State and Radio One Dallas launch Tech This Out News.
- February- Digital Mind State and Celebrity Page begin partnership talk for Tech This Out to be a news segment on show. Celebrity Page is distributed on CBS/REELZ/Fox TV reaching 90 million households weekly.
- March- Digital Mind State and Microsoft enter into content partnership for podcasting.
- March-Digital Mind State & Gibson enter into partnership to debut Tech This Out “Live” at Gibson Showroom Beverly Hills, CA.
- March-Instagram Rocsktar/Playboy model Laci Kay Somer partners with Digital Mind State as brand ambassador in the tech space.
- February – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with VR production and distribution company, VRTIFY to create a VR/AR Platform for Hip Hop, House, and Reggae music.
- March – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with iHeart Radio to produce and distribute “Tech This Out™ News”, a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials.
- April – Digital Mind State Inc. became an Advertising Partner, supporting iHeart’s terrestrial radio and emerging platform.
- June – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Radio One to produce and distribute “Tech This Out™ News™”, a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials.
- June– Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Interscope Records to produce the annual Pre-BET Music Awards party.
- June- Former VH 1 Reality TV celebrity Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander joins Tech This Out as host
- April – I Am Digital™, a program formed by Digital Mind State Inc., designed to promote Digital Literacy and Future-Ready programming, received a tax-exempt, charitable status 501(c)(3) designation.
- November – I Am Digital™ introduced VR/AR learning at Dorsey High School, a Title 1 school in Los Angeles, California.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. produced the “I Am VR: Future of Entertainment Conference” in association with the AR/VR Association.
- October– Digital Mind State Inc. spearheaded a Digital Literacy effort which prompted Governor Nathan Deal of Georgia to sign a proclamation designating October 2-7, 2016 as “Digital Literacy Week”.