- Digital Mind State launches v3 (Version 3) “Beyond Just Music.” A new division focused on the production, distribution, and monetization of podcast content both audio and video.
- Eclipse Theater partners with Digital Mind State to present Tech This Out “Live” a new TED TALK like monthly tech series focused on the Future of Entertainment bringing together finer solutions in AI, Blockchain, Cannabis, eSports, 5G, VR/AR taking place in the Entertainment Capital of the World Las Vegas.
- Digital Mind State becomes an advertising partner to FUBU Radio. Tech This Out joins FUBU Radio.
- Digital Mind State and Trace TV partner to bring Tech This Out to Trace television platform.
- Jesse Jackson’s Rainbow Coalition partners with Digital Mind State to produce Push Tech at Saleforce in San Francisco.
- Pandora and Digital Mind State partner for podcast distribution
- Digital Mind State and Consumer Technology Association partners bringing Tech This Out content to i3 the Official Magazine for CES.
- GSMA and Digital Mind State partner to present “Hip Hop 4 STEAM Learning” for Mobile World Congress Los Angeles.
- Organizers of NYC Mondo partners with Digital Mind State to produce Mondo.NYC
A Stellar Year
- January- Digital Mind State and Radio One Dallas launch Tech This Out News.
- February- Digital Mind State and Celebrity Page begin partnership talk for Tech This Out to be a news segment on show. Celebrity Page is distributed on CBS/REELZ/Fox TV reaching 90 million households weekly.
- March- Digital Mind State and Microsoft enter into content partnership for podcasting.
- March-Digital Mind State & Gibson enter into partnership to debut Tech This Out “Live” at Gibson Showroom Beverly Hills, CA.
- March-Instagram Rocsktar/Playboy model Laci Kay Somer partners with Digital Mind State as brand ambassador in the tech space.
- February – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with VR production and distribution company, VRTIFY to create a VR/AR Platform for Hip Hop, House, and Reggae music
- March – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with iHeart Radio to produce and distribute “Tech This Out™ News”, a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials
- April – Digital Mind State Inc. became an Advertising Partner, supporting iHeart’s terrestrial radio and emerging platform.
- June – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Radio One to produce and distribute “Tech This Out™ News™”, a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials.
- June– Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Interscope Records to produce the annual Pre-BET Music Awards party.
- June- Former VH 1 Reality TV celebrity Nicole “Hoopz” Alexander joins Tech This Out as host
- April – I Am Digital™, a program formed by Digital Mind State Inc., designed to promote Digital Literacy and Future-Ready programming, received a tax-exempt, charitable status 501(c)(3) designation..
- November – I Am Digital™ introduced VR/AR learning at Dorsey High School, a Title 1 school in Los Angeles, California.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. produced the “I Am VR: Future of Entertainment Conference” in association with the AR/VR Association
- October– Digital Mind State Inc. spearheaded a Digital Literacy effort which prompted Governor Nathan Deal of Georgia to sign a proclamation designating October 2-7, 2016 as “Digital Literacy Week”.