Digital Mind State Milestones
- January- Digital Mind State and Radio One Dallas launch Tech This Out News.
- February- Digital Mind State and Celebrity Page begin partnership talk for Tech This Out to be a news segment on show. Celebrity Page is distributed on CBS/REELZ/Fox TV reaching 90 million households weekly.
- March- Digital Mind State and Microsoft enter into content partnership for podcasting.
- March-Digital Mind State & Gibson enter into partnership to debut Tech This Out "Live" at Gibson Showroom Beverly Hills, CA.
- March-Instagram Rocsktar/Playboy model Laci Kay Somer partners with Digital Mind State as brand ambassador in the tech space.
- February – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with VR production and distribution company, VRTIFY to create a VR/AR Platform for Hip Hop, House, and Reggae music.
- March – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with iHeart Radio to produce and distribute "Tech This Out™ News", a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials.
- April – Digital Mind State Inc. became an Advertising Partner, supporting iHeart's terrestrial radio and emerging platform.
- June – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Radio One to produce and distribute "Tech This Out™ News™", a weekly, on-air, tech news podcast, targeting Millennials.
- June– Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Interscope Records to produce the annual Pre-BET Music Awards party.
- June- Former VH 1 Reality TV celebrity Nicole "Hoopz" Alexander joins Tech This Out as host.
- April - I Am Digital™, a program formed by Digital Mind State Inc., designed to promote Digital Literacy and Future-Ready programming, received a tax-exempt, charitable status 501(c)(3) designation.
- November – I Am Digital™ introduced VR/AR learning at Dorsey High School, a Title 1 school in Los Angeles, California.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. produced the "I Am VR: Future of Entertainment Conference" in association with the AR/VR Association.
- October– Digital Mind State Inc. spearheaded a Digital Literacy effort which prompted Governor Nathan Deal of Georgia to sign a proclamation designating October 2-7, 2016 as "Digital Literacy Week".
- January – Governor Brian Sandoval of Nevada, through proclamation, created "I Am Digital™" Week at the CES Show in Las Vegas.
- February – Los Angeles Mayor, Eric Garcetti, honored Digital Mind State Inc. with the "Social Good Award" for its promotion of Digital Literacy, Innovation, and Technology.
- February – Digital Mind State Inc. launched the "I Am Digital™ Literacy Program" in selected schools in the Los Angeles Unified School District. The program focused on Digital Literacy, ethics, and emerging technologies.
- February – To promote learning in Technology and Mathematical Sciences, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti established an "I Am Digital™ Literacy Week" where Digital Mind State Inc., spearheaded and executed the program.
- February – Digital Mind State Inc. and CTIA Las Vegas expanded their partnership to create an all-day "I Am Digital™: Future of Entertainment" conference and Awards Ceremony during the CTIA Super Mobility Week, which featured Mike Tyson and Leon Hendrix, brother of American rock legend Jimmy Hendrix.
- March – Digital Mind State Inc. and BET partnered to create the "I Am Digital™ Lounge" during BET Awards weekend in Los Angeles.
- April – Former Heavyweight Champion Mike Tyson signed a content deal with Digital Mind State Inc. to promote Wearable Technology in addition to creating voice ringtones and ring-backs for T-Mobile and RealNetworks.
- April – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with Rhapsody music service, to distribute audio content throughout Europe.
- April – Digital Mind State Inc. and Nigerian-based, MTech Mobile, partnered for the distribution of audio content in North America.
- April– Former Vice President of Lifestyle Branding & Rap Promotions at Interscope Records, Troy Marshall joined the Digital Mind State Inc. Advisory Board.
- June – Digital Mind State Inc. and Interscope Records partnered to bring "I Am Digital™ Lounge" to BET Weekend, to showcase the latest technology and music.
- October – Digital Mind State Inc. launched "I Am Digital™: Future of Music Conference" at Atlanta's A3C Music Festival & Conference, where celebrities and music icons discussed Digital Literacy and Ethics.
- October – City of Atlanta Mayor, Kasim Reed declared October 8, 2014 "I Am Digital™ Day."
- September – Digital Mind State Inc. launched "I Am Digital™ Conference" in partnership with the CTIA Wireless Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- October – "I Am Digital™" made its United Kingdom debut at the Broadband World Forum in London as a co-partner with multinational publishing and events company, Informa. The conference focused on the Internet of Things, Smart Radio, and Understanding & Managing Complexities.
- December – Digital Mind State Inc. partnered with TMC Conferences & Expo to feature an "I Am Digital™ Lounge" as it official after party in Los Angeles.
- January – Digital Mind State Inc., was formed in the State of California.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. hosted its kick-off event, "I Am Digital™ Lounge" at the Mobile App World Conference in New York.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. teamed up with Mobile Entertainment Forum (MEF) in New York to produce "I Am Digital™: How Artists Can Monetize in the Mobile World", with the participation of Mobile Entertainment Industry guru, Ralph Simon.
- November – Digital Mind State Inc. and T-Mobile renewed their agreement for the mobile distribution of content including ringtones, ring-backs, full songs, and video.