Digital Mind State Milestones
- The concept of I Am Digital™ (IAD) was conceived on April 5, 2011 inside the office of Interscope Records after having perceived the dominant technology would play in all aspects of life beyond entertainment, with the birth of IAD signaling the convergence all things digital with in the social spheres of pop culture, technology, religion, business and politics.
- On November 1, 2011, the inaugural event bearing the name “I Am Digital™ Lounge,” takes place in New York City at Mobile App World Conference. By November 28, 2011, Digital Mind State had teamed up with Mobile Entertainment Forum (MEF) and legendary mobile guru Ralph Simon to produce “I Am Digital™: How Artists Can Monetize in the Mobile World," along with producing I Am Digital™ Lounge: Miami.
- November 15, 2011, T-Mobile and Digital Mind State renew agreement for the mobile distribution of content including ringtones & ring backs
- The first I Am Digital™ Conference took place on September 9, 2013 inside CTIA Wireless Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The conference showcased many of the biggest names in Social TV, the GRAMMYs and the NFL, while Colorado Law Enforcement’s Cybercrime Division demonstrated how big data is used to track cyber criminals.
- On October 22, 2013, I Am Digital™ made its United Kingdom debut at Broadband World Forum in London as a co-partner with multinational publishing and events company Informa. The conference focused on the Internet of Things, Smart Radio, Understanding and Managing Complexities.
- In December of 2013, TMC Conferences & Expo partnered with Digital Mind State to feature an I Am Digital™ Lounge as it official after party in Los Angeles.
- On June 25, 2014, Interscope Records & Digital Mind State partnered to bring I Am Digital™ Lounge, showcasing the latest in technology & music, to BET WEEKEND. The event was sponsored by T-Mobile.
- October 8, 2014 unveiled I Am Digital™: Future of Music Conference at Atlanta’s A3C, which was voted one of the top 10 music events by the GRAMMYS. This I Am Digital™ conference featured the following keynote speakers: Noel Lee, CEO of Monster Products; Reggie Middleton, CEO of UltraCoin (Bitcoin); and Tino Mantella, CEO of Technology Association of Georgia. All-star celebrity panels discussed digital literacy & ethics.
- City of Atlanta declared October 8, 2014 “I Am Digital™ Day.”
- January 5-11 2015 – Governor of Nevada declared “I Am Digital™” Week at the CES Show.
- February 2, 2015 – Digital Mind State received a Social Good Award for its promotion of digital literacy, innovation and technology.
- February 15, 2015 – Marked I Am Digital’s™ Literacy Program debut at selected schools within the LA Unified School District. The program focused on the teaching of digital literacy, ethics, and emerging technologies. The program is declared a huge success among students and teachers.
- February 2-5, 2015 – Mayor of Los Angeles declared “I Am Digital™ Literacy Week.”
- February 2015 – Saw the rekindled partnership between CTIA and Digital Mind State, who will partner again to create an all-day conference and awards ceremony, entitled “I Am Digital™: Future of Entertainment” and “Best of the Best Awards.” This event is scheduled to premier September 9-10, 2015 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- March 2015 – Digital Mind State (becoming BET's first tech partner) and Viacom-owned BET partnered to debut I Am Digital™ Lounge.
- April 16, 2015 – Former Heavyweight Champion Mike Tyson signs digital content deal with Digital Mind State
- April 21st 2015 – Digital Mind State & Rhapsody partner for distribution of content throughout Europe
- April 25th 2015 – Digital Mind State & Nigerian based Mtech Mobile partner for the distribution of content in North America
- April 26 2015- Senior music executive Troy Marshall joins Digital Mind State